How To Upgrade To Windows 10 For Free In 2020
Windows 10 still has problems, but Windows 7 is about to litter. For this reason, millions of users will soon have to upgrade to Windows 10 for security reasons.
Windows 7 has reached the end of its useful life and no longer receives security updates and is no longer a secure platform to store your data. Latest Windows reports Windows 7 users now receive full screen alerts. If you want to migrate, be sure to buy windows 10 cheap now and upgrade.
Of course, we have a better suggestion here, you can upgrade to Windows 10 for free. Yes, this is not a joke. Although Microsoft suspended its free Windows 10 update offer for all users on July 30, 2016, the company left a void. There is only one problem: you need a legal copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.
If you don't have one yet, you can buy a legal copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8 from third parties for a fraction of the cost of a Windows 10 license. Upgrade personal licenses to Windows 10 Home, upgrade Pro licenses to Windows 10 Professional.
After this limitation, you can get your free Windows 10 update as follows:
1. Click on the link to the Windows 10 download page here.
2. Click "Download tool now" to download the Windows 10 media creation tool.
3. When finished, open the download and accept the license terms.
4. Select "Update this PC now" and click "Next."
5. Select "Save files and personal applications".
6. Click on "Install". (Note that this takes time and that several reboots are necessary).
7. After installation, open: Settings> Windows Update> Activation to activate your.Windows 10 digital license.
8. Or enter your Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 product key if you have not activated your previous version of Windows.
If you want to verify if your license was successfully activated later, open: Settings> Update and security> Activation.
The Windows 10 license is linked to your hardware. If you have to format your computer for any reason, Windows 10 will be activated automatically.
If you are replacing multiple components on your PC as part of a device update, Windows 10 may mistakenly assume that you have purchased a new PC and refuse to automatically register the license. Fortunately, Microsoft has a simple process that you can follow when this happens.
Bzfuture shares software news and advice on big data software and platforms. Don't forget to keep an eye on our weekly newsletter for more information.Get all the software products you need from the bzfuture online retail store. Connect with our customer service online.