Guide: Install Kaspersky Internet Security 19
Download Kaspersky Internet Security 19
To do so, download the Kaspersky Internet Security 19 installer and follow the installation instructions.
Check your computer meets the system requirements for Kaspersky Internet Security.
Check whether any applications installed on your computer are incompatible with Kaspersky Internet Security. We recommend removing all incompatible software to ensure that Kaspersky Internet Security works correctly.
Close all running applications.
1. Download the Kaspersky Internet Security installation package from the Kaspersky Lab website
2. Run the installer.
3. Wait until the searching for a newer version of the application has been completed, or click Skip.
4. On the welcome screen, click Continue.
5. Read the Kaspersky Lab End User License Agreement carefully. If you agree with all the terms, click Accept.
The application will not install if you do not accept the End User License Agreement.
6. Read the Kaspersky Security Network Statement carefully. If you agree to its terms, click Accept.
If you don't want to participate in the Kaspersky Security Network, click Decline.
7. Together with Kaspersky Internet Security, Kaspersky Secure Connection will be installed to ensure protected connection to the Internet. Read the message about the additional protection components and click Install.
8. Wait for the installation to complete. Make sure the recommended settings are enabled and click Apply.
9. Click Done.
Kaspersky Internet Security is now installed.
After starting the application, activate Kaspersky Internet Security.
How to use the application on multiple devices
When purchasing a license for multiple computers:
1. Install Kaspersky Internet Security on all the computers.
2. Activate Kaspersky Internet Security on all the computers with the same activation code.
You can also install Kaspersky Internet Security on an Android mobile device.
1. Update the Kaspersky Internet Security anti-virus databases.
2. Check the protection status in the application main window.
3. Run a full scan of the computer.
What to do if an error occurred during installation
When installing Kaspersky Internet Security, you may encounter the following errors: Should you encounter any errors while installing Kaspersky Internet Security, see the Activation errors section for troubleshooting guides.
If the error persists, submit a request to Kasperky Lab technical support via the My Kaspersky portal, and include a detailed description of the issue.
For information on how to use My Kaspersky, see the Online Help page.
Kaspersky Internet Security
Gives you online security & guards your privacy
Get all the software products you need from the Bzfuture online retail store for less. Our products purchased from regular sources and some products we got authorized lience. Furthermore, bzfuture will keep updating our stock with everything you need. Don't forget to keep an eye on our newletter for more information.